During the week from March 26th to April 02nd 2017, the 71st International Council Meeting took place in Prague.
Next to the discussions on several proposals, the International Board for the term 2017/18 was elected.
The newly elected board consists of:
- President: Anastasia Kalinina (United Kingdom)
- Secretary General: Narmin Aliyeva (Azerbaijan)
- Vice President in charge of Marketing: Krzysztof Rumpel (Poland)
- Vice President in charge of Academic Activities: Kerli Kalk (Estonia)
- Vice President in charge of ELSA Moot Court Competitions: Michelle Goossens (the Netherlands)
- Vice President in charge of Seminars & Conferences: Deniz Hatemi (Turkey)
- Vice President in charge of the Student Trainee Exchange Programme: Aneta Korcová (Czech Republic)
We wish the newly elected International Board all the best for the upcoming term!